RADUGA GRËZ | Big Ball Sculpture Stacking Tower
The graduated stacking rings create a simple first “puzzle” for toddlers and preschoolers, who learn spatial relationships and basic physics through stacking and ordering the pieces. Also makes a beautiful display piece on the nursery shelf.
The possibilities are as boundless as the imagination!
Hand-made and dyed using non-toxic water-based dyes and left unlaсquered.
SET INCLUDES 5 wooden discs, 1 base
SIZE - 22 x 9 cm
- Handmade in Russia.
- MATERIAL: lime wood, dyed with non-toxic watercolours, without lacquer.
- Hand-made and dyed using non-toxic water-based dyes.
- Recommended for children 3+
- Made in Russia.
- Raduga Grez do not cover the toys with thick layers of paint and lacquer. The toys are velvety to the touch with a lovely finish.
- Toys should not be submerged in water, use damp cloth to wipe them if needed.
- Actual colours may vary a little from pictures. It depends on unique wood features and on the individual monitor colours settings.